Tuesday, April 28, 2015

‘Refuge’ (Day 2) Anna’s Refuge


·         Psalm 46

·         Numbers 35:5-15

·         Psalm 16

Anna was a prophetess.  Biblical prophets interpreted the present, foretold the future, and were the voice of God for His people.


·         Read Luke 2:36-38 to discover more about Anna.

·         Where do you find refuge? Why do you choose that refuge? Is your refuge secure? Will it be moved?

·         If you could ask Anna any question about her relationship with God, what would you say?

In what ways do you serve God? Why do you choose those ways for service? In what ways is your service to God a refuge that God has provided for you?

What keeps us from seeking refuge in God? Why do we sometimes stand within the tempests of life and refuse to “come out of the rain”? How does the Lord lead us to seek His refuge?

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I get rapped up in the everyday responsibility of being a mom, educator to our children and wife that I put aside my time of refuge, my time in God's Word. I am so thankful that I can always come to Jesus in prayer and read His Word and always find comfort and peace no matter what my days my look like.

    ReplyDelete