Saturday, June 4, 2016

New Look, Same Focus

What is your purpose?

This question was asked at the beginning of our first study here at Woman of Faith Study. Since then
our Bible studies have been engaging and insightful! Because of you I have been encouraged to continue our studies. My focus for this blog remains the same; to encourage Women of Faith to Study God's Word Faithfully.

If you are still asking yourself this question, 'what is my purpose'?  Please know that you are not alone. No matter what season of life you are in, Jesus is always nearer than you think. He is ready to walk with you and guide you through whatever it is that He has called you to do. You have a purpose. By daily growing in faith I believe God will reach out to you and reveal the noble characters within you.

With that said I will be taking this summer to put together our next Bible Study focused on the 'The Noble Woman'.

In the mean time I will be keeping you posted on how things are progressing. I will need some much needed feed back from you along the way. So, please subscribe to this blog and share with your friends who might be interested in learning more about revealing their noble characters.

My goal is to post once a week, check in with me and see how things are going. Thank you all for the encouragement and prayers. You are much appreciated!

Blessings!

Katie <><

No comments:

Post a Comment