Monday, March 9, 2015

Lets get started!


How do these scripture verses (from Jesus) speak to you and your calling?

John 15:16-17
You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit---fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name. This is my command: Love each other.

Luke 11:9-10
“So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you;  seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.

Matthew 28:19-20
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.

 

4 comments:

  1. I am truly amazed each time I hear God speak through His word to me. In the past I have questioned what it is God has called me to do. After reading these words He spoke to us, I am sometimes ashamed that I haven’t realized His will for me a long time ago. This does not mean He has not been with me throughout my life. But that, Jesus has my life in His hands and is right there ready to move forward with me in this calling he has set out for me. What is it?! I look around me and see the obvious, my husband, our children, our home, our church, friends and all the faces we see along the way in our lives.
    He teaches us in Deuteronomy 6:5-7
    Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your heats. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.
    Mark 12:31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.
    Christ is my purpose. I pray that I not be proud but humbled as I serve those around me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you would still like to share on past post please do so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm doing a test comment here (on my phone)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It worked! Good morning, I hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete